Insomnia Tips for Sleep.
Insomnia Tips for Sleep.Are you looking for insomnia tips?
As many as one in three of us suffer from Insomnia, but most of us either ignore it or just learn to live with it.
Thisarticle will give you Insomnia Tips to get back to your normal sleepingpatterns.
- Firstly there is your diet; this is a reallyunderestimated part of sleep routines. For me to have any food within 1.5hours of my sleep should be considered extremely disruptive, as my bodystarts to release energy just when you really need to start to unwind andrelax. However there are certain drinks such as milk (20 mins beforesleeping) which contains calcium to soothe those sensitive nerves. Nextthere is the comfortable sleeping position.
- A comfortable sleeping position can beachieved by going to your local bed store and asking them to try somepillows, you will be surprised at the positive response you will get fromsalesperson as you trawl through about 8 different brands to get thepillow that is the right height and size for you.
- Sleep can be disrupted by all the senses, soit is important to cater for each one. A blindfold is unconventional buteven if it’s the dull glow coming from the cracks in your doors then it’spossible you are reacting to that and thus not getting much sleep. Thenext main sense to cover is your ears, it seems obvious but for instanceit has been proven that even quite noises like the humming of a televisionon standby can lead to loss of sleep.
- Lets face it, our bodies are complicatedthings and as such we need to understand some of the mechanics of gettinga good nights sleep. Our bodies have a natural time sense within them andso if you are intended on getting those craved 40 winks than you mighthave to start moving your day about. Try and get to bed earlier and wakeup earlier, making sure that you do not go to sleep during the day! Thisis bad as it disorientates our bodies time sense and will lead to a badnights sleep.
- There are many ways to help you get to sleep,but one of the ones I can most highly recommend is a massage. From footmassage to a hand massage, or even just a shoulder rub, stimulating thereceptors in your skin and muscle while loosening the tense areas of hebody encourages a more natural sleep.
- During the day the brain processes millions ofpieces of information, of this we process about 10%. This still leavesboth me and you with a lot to think about by the end of the day and cansometimes be the culprit behind those sleepless nights. By thinking whilewe sleep we can increase our heart rate and become less relaxed. Fear not,there are actually many ways in which you can forget about these thingsand got bed. One way is to have a relaxing bath and then slip into bedwhere you are just totally relaxed and completely unfocused, anotheroption is to just lay there in bed and try to forget our thoughts; howevermy personal favorite is a bit more advanced.
To use my technique, youmust be fully committed to it and not try to pick holes in it whileparticipating. To start lay in bed, have your thoughts and imagine them in agreen bubble inside your head, now imagine the bubble floating to the top ofyour scalp so you could grab it with your hand, place your hand and imagineyourself grasping the thoughts in your hand, lastly I want you to place themslowly on the floor next to you and let you r hands go. This is a system I usealmost every night and can even be applied to get that annoying song out ofyour head.
You also nee to consider the kind of mattress you use. There are different kind of mattresses. See Best Mattresses Reviews here.
If none of these solutions work for you, Iwould strongly advise seeking a Doctor for further medicinal advice.Thanks for reading my Insomnia Tips.Return From Insomnia Tips to Insomnia Causes Page.