Sleeping beauty...Just a dream?? Are you not able to sleep at ease?
Hi All, sometime ago, I had this problem which most of us face in our day to day life due to stress, work pressure, exhaustion etc...Sleepiness??
Nope, We are not able to sleep at ease. Most of the time, we roll around in the bed for hours together and still can't fall asleep. I have tried loads of things to go to sleep some of them worked for a while and am listing them down for your quick grading :):
* Wash your hands and feet with cold water (don't wipe them) and go to bed
* Take a shower just before you want to go to bed (scrub yourself and don't wipe your body dry) and change into your night suit and try to relax
* Take sleeping pills daily (which once you are habituated, cannot sleep without it ever in your life - BAD option)
* Eat your dinner beyond your regular diet and lie down on your bed
* Those who are married, enjoy just before you wish to sleep. You know what I mean :)
Last but not the least and the best till now:
* Add Pipramul Powder / Ganthoda Powder to milk. Heat it to normal temperature and drink it luke warm. (a glass full)
Within next 20+ minutes you will be fast asleep. The best part of it is that you will get (very) hungry in the morning and will increase your apetite.
I started using this as a medicine / food, as I had insomnia. I developed this due to a lot of work pressure and issues in my personal life. It is sometimes very difficult to let these things not hurt your daily routine. Working late hours and then not able to sleep makes it more miserable.
I have been drinking milk with Pipramul Powder / Ganthoda Powder for over 2 months now with no side effects at all (except for getting hungry each morning). Apart from this I also try meditation, which allows me to concentrate or make my mind go blank to invite dreams / sleep. I have tried few sleeping pills but I have had bad experience such as blood pressure issues and prefer not to have any sleeping pills any more.
By the way, Pipramul Powder / Ganthoda Powder is very usefull for kids as well and if given to women (Pre / Post) pregnancy as well is good for their health.
Hope this helps!